Рассылаем в inbox без прогрева

Тема в разделе "Продам/Услуги", создана пользователем mikro, 19 апр 2022.

1. mikro

mikro Новичок

Симпатии:
    Email рассылка Рассылаем в inbox без прогрева

можно рассылать на такие почтовики, как mail Gmail и др. без прогрева ip

Чем виртуальный хостинг лучше чем VPS

ip хостинга доверенный который не нужно прогревать нужно 3-5 дней дать отстояться

В панель есть вся статистика по рассылке сколько отправилось открыли перешли по ссылкам и.т. Далее
    в панель уже есть шаблоны вам только нужно отредактировать под себя

На хостинг ставлю под ваш заказ панель для рассылки

время на создания панели занимает от 24 час до 48 час примерно чтобы домен прилинкован к хостингу

что нужно для рассылки база валидных почт
    Спросите письма будут уходить в спам ? Все будет зависеть от вашего письма и ссылок.

1) 200 писем в час цена = 2000р
    2) 400 писем в час цена=3500р
    3) 800 писем в час цена=5500р
    Цены указаны за один месяц использования

При оплате вы получаете данные от Админки
    и полностью настроенную панель под рассылку.
    Монетизировать трафик под любые действия

За бан хостинга за вашу спам рассылку ответственность не несу !!!
    мани бек не делаю.
    :tg:mad:denfakin

Оплата: Киви

2. Martinov

Martinov Новичок

Симпатии:
    Часто такое бывает?

3. mikro

mikro Новичок

Симпатии:
    зависит от вашего шаблона текста и ваших ссылок если чернота то сами понимаете

4. mikro

mikro Новичок

Симпатии:
    всем кто возьмет панель база email в подарок

5. Jamesgal

Jamesgal Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Anyuta began to moan more often, her legs, which before that were tightly squeezed together (although I could still observe her dignity), she slightly parted them, just a little bit, opening my eyes to the best view of all her charms.
    As I understand now, Ira, in fact, was an aging girl. By her age, she did not have time to be either a wife or a mother, she did not make a big career either. Her eternal "role" was the role of a girl, but not timid and shy, but, on the contrary, hot and ready for any adventure in any of her holes.
    In this position, her butt seemed even larger than usual. “What a full-bodied woman,” I thought. She, as if reading my thoughts, smiled somehow in a special way, without opening her eyes.
    Katya pulled Seryozha behind her onto the bed, laid him down and sat on top, kissing his neck, nipples and stomach, after he got up again Katya rolled over and lay on her back.
    Внимание! У вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста. Зарегистрируйтесь или Авторизуйтесь. Well, yes, you are warm and sweet. And those teeth suit you. Come on with your tongue.
    Slowly, everyone came to their senses. We sat without getting dressed. Inna stopped being shy and sat in Turkish and did not hide her breasts. We went skinny dipping, I touched the girls, they squealed. We returned to the house.
    His father was lying on the couch, and we were sitting on different chairs, I perfectly understood that in order to implement my lustful plan, I need to take everything into my own hands. The sofa was located in such a way that what was happening on the chairs was not visible, and I decided to take advantage of this. She sat down on her knees in front of the headman and slowly took out his penis, pointing it into his mouth, he tried in every possible way to pull me away from him, waved his arms, but at the same time did not make a sound so that his father would not hear anything, but at the moment when he was advertising I just lifted my skirt and turned to his father with a request to penetrate my ass. Everyone was shocked, including the headman, since I very easily said this phrase to his father, and his father was shocked, because after this phrase I immediately began to swallow the penis of my beloved and only headman. As I understand it, in order to defuse the situation, the headman's father said: "The desires of the girl must be satisfied."
    I started sucking his cock for him, after I took off all my clothes, after I started rubbing my pussy on his face, I got so excited that my vagina began to secrete juices.
    Hey!
    Since then, I have joined the number of brother-in-law fuckers, of whom there are about two dozen in the village. During the time that I was visiting my grandmother, sex with a neighbor managed to become boring, therefore, at some point, I sent this mature slut and switched to one young chick, who that summer also came to visit relatives from the city. But, about how, at one of the rural discos, I divorced a drunk girl for sex, I will tell later (if you like this story).

Поделиться этой страницей